Thursday, February 21, 2013

Make it Work, Designers!


In honor of Throwback Thursday, I decided to post a throwback video!

In this 2009 parody, Tim Gunn of Project Runway fame (voiced by Keebler) explains why you should buy your new furniture from him.





The throwback:

It was early 2009 and I was in my final semester of the Television & Digital Media Production program at Ferris State University. While recording the voice-over for a commercial for a local furniture shop, Keebler and I got a little silly and decided to record a parody using one of his "characters". The result is the hilarious video above. I recently discovered the raw footage on my hard drive and had a great time listening to us laughing among catchphrases like “Make it work!” and “Oh geez!”

You can check out Keebler’s recent work on his Youtube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment